GPS N 47.01398 W 91.66381
Two Harbors Light Station (1892) is our sixth and final National Register of Historic Places on this tour.
The lighthouse is open to the public for tours as well as being used as a bed and breakfast. Every golf course has its signature hole. In Two Harbors the light station is the signature hole. This facility is operated by the Lake County Historical Society. There is plenty of parking for visitors and RV's. Roam the grounds of the light station, the nearby breakwall, boat launch or hunt agates at the beach area and enjoy the sites and sound of a working harbor.
This is one of four museums the Lake County Historical Society operates within the city of Two Harbors. For more information on these four museums click on this link: lake county historical society.